Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Surprise Mommy! =D

Wello wello..
It's my birthday!.. on june 8th.. hehe.. dah seminggu lebih tapi baru terhegeh hegeh nk publish entry ni.. byk cerita utk dicerita tapi byk jgk masa yg ada utk perkara yg lebih penting dari berblog.. kan??
Berblog pada I taklah penting sgt dibandingkan dgn masa yg ada utk house chores & my tailoring biz.. all this while pun hanya 2, 3 entry yg I published using lappy.. the rest were published using handphone either in the middle of night tgh nk tido or multi tasking whenever possible..

Believe me, being a 'working at home mom-wahm' is actually a fun job.. (well, I don't consider myself as a 'staying at home mom-sahm'.. because I do work as a part time tailor).. living wif toddlers.. always up with something & messing around.. =) but, this is most mommies' dream job aite??? Hehe.. I got it! & im happy! =D



Okey, cerita on my birthday, hubby made a surprise.. that night he presented me a lovely bday card & a 'surprise' envelope.. What's in it?? A letter telling me to pack our clothes because we're going for a short getaway.. + a 5 star spa session for me.. weehoo! Dia mmg tau I suke sgt spa & body massage ni.. it's time to try out this place.. bestnyeee! =D
Thank you darling for taking care of the kids while mommy spent some me time pampering her body & mind in a very beautiful spa.. hik hik.. now, let these pics speak.....


Sembunyi Spa at Cyberview Resort & Spa..
Tak jauh mane pun dari KL... hehe..

Non official bday lunch... =D

More into my leather bags collection.. sgt gumbira!


And weeks after my birthday celebration, came a special sunday.. it's Father's Day!..
Happy Father's Day Sayang!
Miau ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

pen down your thoughts ya.. tq! =)